Kangaroo puff cubes come from the lung of the kangaroo. They are cut up by hand into smaller bite-sized pieces. They are single ingredient treats made from free roaming grass fed wild kangaroo. Kangaroo puff cubes are low odour chew that is fully digestible.
If you are looking for Puff treats, we also have them in Beef, Lamb and Pork!
The meaning of "Puff" means they are puffed with air so that they will not be so rich on your dog’s stomach or cause any upset.
- Boosting full of amino acids and minerals to support muscle growth
- Very light, as they are not as rich on the stomach compared to liver treats
- High in Omega 3s help aid joint pain and inflammation as well as strengthen immune system
- Packed with Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and folic acid for energy and focus
- Great as a training treats as they are in a nice bite-sized size.
Source: Manufactured in Australia using 100% Australian Kangaroo.
100% Kangaroo Lung
Single ingredient dog treat with no preservatives, additives, colours, added sugars or fillers.
Size: Approx. 3- 4cm. Size and weight can vary depending on the size of the animal.
Package: 100g of Kangaroo Lung cubes in One Package
Kangaroo lung is safe to chew on and can be fully consumed by your dog.
However, never leave a dog or pet unattended with any treat or toy. We recommend supervising your dogs as they enjoy chowing down on their new favourite treat at all time as an extra precaution.